20th Century Italian Bronze Sculpture of Three Female Figures by G Bianchi
Giuseppe Bianchi cast bronze sculpture depicting a group of three female figures wrapped around a square pillar, three naked women holding up a torch, a flame or something similar. One of the figure holds the wheel of a cart.
This bronze sculpture expression of Italian Symbolist currents of the 1920s. is signed on the base G.Bianchi (Como 1864 – 1944) rests on a square marble base and has a beautiful dark patina, in good condition.
The modeling looseness of this composition, the deforming line of the three female figures, almost untied by anatomical reality, but of strong emotional and spiritual impact, are characteristics that place the sculpture in the second decade of the twentieth century, to the symbolist currents of the 1920s.
Bianchi Giuseppe (Como 1864 – 1944) took part in the National Exhibition in Brera in 1922 with “Care Rimembranze” a marble sculpture. Some of his works are also present in the Art Collections of the Ospedale Maggiore in Milan.
Height 50 cm
Width 19 cm
Depth 19 cm.
height: 50 cm
width: 19 cm
depth: 19 cm
With a beautiful brown patina, this casting bronze figure comes from a private house of Milan, it is in perfect condition and dates back to early 20th century.
A bronze casting child figure of a lovely little girl with a doll in her arms, entitled BAMBOLE, meaning DOLLS, standing on a rectangular green marble basement and dating back to the fascist-era, before the II world war, to 1938 circa. This antique bronze sculpture, signed on the back side R. Zacchetti, by the Italian artist Renzo Zacchetti, shows the Italian title BAMBOLE, engraved on the lower front. With a beautiful brown patina, this casting figure comes from a private house of Milan, it is in perfect condition, except the minor loss, the small missing edge of the frontal corner marble base.
Renzo Zacchetti exhibited at the Palazzo Permanente in Milan, during Fascism period, since 1936, attended the Milan's exhibitions organized by the Sindacato Interprovinciale Fascista delle Belle Arti di Milano and continues the exhibition activities with the reopening of the Permanente Palace, from 1953 to 1972, mainly to social exhibitions and biennials.