17th Century Italian Etching by Agnelli Federico Depicting San Celso in Milan
Temple of Maria Vergine near San Celso. A frontal view of the church of Santa Maria presso San Celso, also known as the Sanctuary of Santa Maria dei Miracoli, engraved by Agnelli Federico (1626/1702) and designed by Giuseppe Garavaglia (documented in 1668/1677).
It is an etching from the book “The portrait of Milan” published in 1674.
It is set in a modern walnut frame.
height: 28.5 (20) cm
width: 38.5 (31) cm